WELCOME to Sonia Online the Clinical Placement system used by the Environmental Health Science Program at the University of the Sunshine Coast.
Download the Sonia for Students App: Instructional Video
To log into Sonia Online:
- first select ‘Student’ using the drop down arrow on the role box
- next enter your ‘USC username’ and ‘password’ in the spaces provided
- then click on the ‘sign in’ button.
This will take you to your School Home Page giving you access to the following:
- for students: 'Home' 'Placements' 'Checks' and 'History'
- for facilitators: 'Home' 'Placement Groups' 'Forms' and 'My Documents'
From here you can access all information relating to your Placement including:
- current reminders and important dates
- uploading and viewing your pre-clinical documentation against Checks
- selecting group preference dates
- your placement details
- facility information