Welcome to the Connect Program!
and Sonia Online
the Placement system used by the Connect Program at the University of the Sunshine Coast.
Download the Sonia for Students App: Instructional Video
This is where a record of all the women that you have recruited as part of the Connect program is located and important information regarding the Connect Program communicated.
It is your responsibility to regularly log on here as there may be changes to either the Connect Guidelines, venue specific notes or other information that you need to be aware of.
There are two tabs which you will access within this site.
- All the women you are following as part of The Connect Program are listed here.
- You must give the signed consent form to the Connect Program Coordinator in order for the women to be added here.
- After clicking the Placements Tab, Click on the ‘Details’ button to see more information about each woman.
- This is where the venue specific notes are located. You must read and adhere to these.
- A copy of the woman’s consent form and a copy of the Connect Guidelines (otherwise referred to as Student Responsibilities in the PebblePad workbook where you record all experiences) are also available here. You can download and/ or print any of these documents.
- Please note: it is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand the venue specific notes and Connect Guidelines.
- The COCVNF and BALF forms that you are required to complete for each woman are listed here. Forms that are finalised will have a green tick next to them. Click on the 'Edit' button to open and complete the form.
- COCVNFs must be completed prior to the woman being 37 weeks
**Please advise the Connect Program Coordinator ASAP of any women who withdraw from the Connect Program.
Connect Program Coordinator:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 0409 589 763 or 54 565739