Wider Field Experience (WFE) in Education
Welcome to Sonia
the Placement system used by the School of Education at the University of the Sunshine Coast.
To log into Sonia:
- first select ‘Student’ using the drop down arrow on the role box
- next enter your ‘USC username’ and ‘password’ in the spaces provided
- then click on the ‘sign in’ button.
This will take you to your WFE Home Page giving you access to the following:
- 'My Details'
- 'History' - view your past submitted WFE Experience details
- 'Documents' - uploading and viewing your documentation
- 'Forms' - click on this tab to complete electronic forms eg. WFE: Student Request for Information Form (applying for Student Initiated Projects) & WFE: Student Experience Summary
Preservice Teachers electronic access to:
- site information
- track progress
Wider Field Experience Blackboard
The Wider Field Experience Blackboard Organisation contains more information on your this requirement as well as important information. You can access there Wider Field Experience - Supporting Documentation, Websites of Professional Associations and approved WFE Projects.
To find the Wider Field Experience Blackboard Organisation (use link provided or): login to Blackboard, click on the 'USC Communities' tab and then 'Wider Field Experience (Education)' Organisation.
On the left hand side of this page you will find Guides to using Sonia and other necessary documentation.
For access to PebblePad please click here