WELCOME to SONIA (WILS Online)
the Clinical Placement system used by the Nutrition Programs at the University of the Sunshine Coast.
Please note the School of Health and Sport Sciences Clinical Placement Administration Office will be unattended commencing Monday 25th September until Tuesday 3rd October 2017 inclusive.
If you need to submit a Blue Card application or have a query regarding your blue card or mandatory requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your enquiry on our return.
If your enquiry is urgent please contact your course coordinator for assistance. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Clinical Placements Administration Team
Download the SONIA for Students App: Instructional Video
To log into SONIA (WILS Online):
- first select ‘Student’ using the drop down arrow on the role box
- next enter your ‘USC username’ and ‘password’ in the spaces provided
- then click on the ‘sign in’ button.
This will take you to your School Home Page giving you access to the following:
- for students: 'Home' 'Placements' 'Forms' 'Checks' 'History' and 'Documents'
- for facilitators: 'Home' 'Placement Groups' 'Forms' and 'Documents'
From here you can access all information relating to your Placement including:
- current reminders and important dates
- uploading and viewing your pre-clinical documentation
- selecting group preference dates
- your placement details
- facility information
Please Note: It is the responsibility of each student to ensure their mandatory documents are current and that the originals are available for sighting on request from USC or Placement Staff.
Please note that this database is a ‘work in progress’ – you may still need to check Blackboard for additional information, and some facility information may be provided via additional emails. If you believe any of the content is incorrect please contact the placement coordinator.