WELCOME to Sonia Online
the Placement system used by International Short Term In Country Programs at the University of the Sunshine Coast.
Download the Sonia for Students App: Instructional Video
To log into Sonia Oline:
- first select ‘Student’ using the drop down arrow on the role box
- next enter your ‘USC username’ and ‘password’ in the spaces provided
- then click on the ‘sign in’ button.
This will take you to your School Home Page giving you access to the following:
- for students: 'Home' ‘Placement’ 'Forms' 'Checks' 'History' and 'Documents'
- for Supervisors: 'Home' 'Placement Groups' ‘Forms’ and 'Documents'
From here you can access all information relating to your Placement including:
- current reminders and important dates
- uploading and viewing mandatory documentation
- selecting group preference dates
Please Note: It is the responsibility of each student to ensure their mandatory documents are current and that the originals are available for sighting on request from USC or Placement Staff.
Please note that this database is a ‘work in progress – you may still need to check Blackboard for additional information, and some facility information may be provided via additional emails. If you believe any of the content is incorrect please contact the placement coordinator.