WELCOME to Sonia Online
the Placement System used by the Workplace Learning Course in FoSHEE at the University of the Sunshine Coast.
Download the Sonia for Students App: Instructional Video
To log into Sonia Online:
- select Student using the drop down arrow on the Role box,
- enter your USC username and
- password in the spaces provided
then click on the sign in button.
This will take you to your School Home Page giving you access to:
- 'My Details'
From here you will be able to access all information relating to your Work Placements including:
* current reminders and important dates
* uploading and viewing your pre-placement documentation against Checks (where applicable) & Student Placement Agreement (Forms)
* your placement details
* facility information
The dedicated Workplace Learning email address for inquiries is WPL_Foshee@usc.edu.au
WPL Application due dates are as follows:
> Semester 2 2018 = 30 April 2018
> Session 8 2018 = 10 September 2018
> Session 1 2019 = 9 November 2018
> Semester 1 2019 = 14 December 2018
WPL Information Sessions will held in Semester 1 2018:
1. Tuesday 6 March 10-11am Room C1.39 (Week 2)
2. Wednesday 11 April 12-1pm Room C1.50 (Week 6)
3. Thursday 25 May 3-4pm Room C1.49 (Week 12)
Please Note: It is the responsibility of each student to ensure their mandatory requirements are fulfilled before attending placement.
To contact the WPL Course Coordinator or Course Administrator please use WPL_FoSHEE@usc.edu.au for course-related questions (including assessment tasks) and email the Course Coordinator for personal questions.
Students can expect to receive a response to an email within 48 hours Monday to Friday in normal business hours (public holidays excluded). Please note that WPL staff have university commitments additional to WPL.