- WELCOME to SONIA (WILS Online)
the Placement System used by the Workplace Learning Course in FoSHEE at the University of the Sunshine Coast.
Download the SONIA for Students App: Instructional Video
To log into SONIA (WILS Online)
- select Student using the drop down arrow on the Role box,
- enter your USC username and
- password in the spaces provided
then click on the sign in button.
This will take you to your School Home Page giving you access to:
- 'My Details'
From here you will be able to access all information relating to your Work Placements including:
* current reminders and important dates
* uploading and viewing your pre-placement documentation (where applicable) & Student Placement Agreement
* your placement details
* facility information
The dedicated Workplace Learning email address for inquiries is WPL_Foshee@usc.edu.au
WPL Application due dates are as follows:
> Session 8 2017 - 13 September 2017
> Session 1 2018 - 8 November 2017
> Semester 1 2018 - 14 December 2017
WPL Information Sessions will held in Semester 2 2017:
- Week 3 - Monday 7 August - 2.00-3.00pm in room C1.48
- Week 6 - Tuesday 29 August - 11.00am to 12 pm in room C1.49
- Week 12 - Wednesday 18 October - 4.00-5.00pm in room C1.48
Please Note: It is the responsibility of each student to ensure their mandatory requirements are fulfilled before attending placement.
To contact the WPL Course Coordinator or Course Administrator please use WPL_FoSHEE@usc.edu.au for course-related questions (including assessment tasks) and email the Course Coordinator for personal questions.
Students can expect to receive a response to an email within 48 hours Monday to Friday in normal business hours (public holidays excluded). Please note that WPL staff have university commitments additional to WPL.