WELCOME to SONIA (WILS Online)
the Placement system used by the Sport & Exercise Science Students at the University of the Sunshine Coast.
Download the SONIA for Students App: Instructional Video
* When you attend your enrolment meeting, please bring your placement folder containing two copies of all of your mandatory requirement documents.
* For your deadlines for placement please refer to the community page on the Portal
For access to PebblePad please click here
To log into SONIA (WILS Online):
- first select ‘Student’ using the drop down arrow on the role box
- next enter your ‘USC username’ and ‘password’ in the spaces provided
- then click on the ‘sign in’ button.
This will take you to your School Home Page giving you access to the following:
- for students: 'Home' 'Placements' 'Forms' 'Checks' 'History' and 'Documents'
- for facilitators: 'Home' 'Placement Groups' 'Forms' and 'Documents'
From here you can access all information relating to your Placement including:
- current reminders and important dates
- uploading and viewing your pre-clinical documentation
- selecting group preference dates
- your placement details
- facility information
The Exercise and Sports Science Australia (ESSA) website http://www.essa.org.au/ includes the ESSA application forms and guides for how to complete these forms in order to gain membership and AEP accreditation. You can view these guides and forms by clicking http://www.essa.org.au/membership-application-forms/. It is important for all SPX300 and SPX401 students to be familiar with this information.
Once you are enrolled in SPX300, SPX340 or SPX401 Prac Placement, you will find important documents you must 'download/read/print out' in order to complete the Assessment requirements of the Prac Placement. These documents are found on Blackboard under “learning materials”. Please ensure you download and familiarize yourself with these before the lecture.
Please Note: It is the responsibility of each student to ensure their mandatory documents are current and that the originals are available for sighting on request from USC or Placement Staff.